Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dylan27

msvcr100.dll error help!!!!!

Guest Dylan27

after i update my windows (required update) i cant open my dreamero anymore. i am getting error mscvr100.dll missing. i tried a step where you will download the file online and paste in on your system32 folder but still getting the same error. please help.

One of the most common is msvcr100.dll, required by applications made with Microsoft's Visual C++ standard. This applies to many of the apps and games that you use on Windows every day, so it can be frustrating when the file goes missing. 

If you're seeing the message 'The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem', you'll need to manually install the file for yourself.

The official way to install the file is to get the Visual C++ update from Microsoft. 

The latest supported versions can be found here on Microsoft's website. It includes both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions, so you don't need to know which version of Windows your computer has.

Guest Dylan27
6 hours ago, skysongsf said:

One of the most common is msvcr100.dll, required by applications made with Microsoft's Visual C++ standard. This applies to many of the apps and games that you use on Windows every day, so it can be frustrating when the file goes missing. 

If you're seeing the message 'The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem', you'll need to manually install the file for yourself.

The official way to install the file is to get the Visual C++ update from Microsoft. 

The latest supported versions can be found here on Microsoft's website. It includes both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions, so you don't need to know which version of Windows your computer has.

I followed the link and install ms visual studio but cant seem to find there how i can get the msvcr100.dll file to work. please help

These error can be easily fixed by installing these two application at the same time:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

Install both regardless, and please restart your computer and run DreamerRO Patcher after this.

Note:
Gepard might move some of those files to 'trash' folder in your installation folder. Simply move all files from 'trash' folder to your installation folder and run patcher before starting the game. 

or

Restart and do a fresh clean install of DreamerRO after you installed both of these above application.

Guest Dylan27
19 minutes ago, GM Miyuki said:

These error can be easily fixed by installing these two application at the same time:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

Install both regardless, and please restart your computer and run DreamerRO Patcher after this.

Note:
Gepard might move some of those files to 'trash' folder in your installation folder. Simply move all files from 'trash' folder to your installation folder and run patcher before starting the game. 

or

Restart and do a fresh clean install of DreamerRO after you installed both of these above application.

thank you!! 

I just had this exact same problem had not played in a long time... My solution which I had to figure out on my own was after running the game and getting the error... go into the game install folder and find a folder called trash. (this is if you already have the visual c++ installed) you will find all the dll files that were blocked by the gepard... copy those files to Windows/SYSWOW64 (if you have x64) or Windows/System32 if you dont have x64. I had tried all these things and this was my solution. Good luck hope this helps anyone else having this problem...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this