HERO (character)

headgear+card

armor+ card

weapon+card

low head gear+card

garment+card

boots+card

THE VERY AFFORDABLE AND EFFECTIVE FOR MVP HUNTING. THANK YOUR!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Royal Guard (use Sacrifice) and Guillotine Cross (Rolling Cutter + Enchant Deadly Poison) are the most affordable even if you're just using Death Weapons along with the Returner's Set.

However, I'm not really into using those two, so I suggest using a Ranger. (click to see guide)

6 hours ago, yachino said:

Royal Guard (use Sacrifice) and Guillotine Cross (Rolling Cutter + Enchant Deadly Poison) are the most affordable even if you're just using Death Weapons along with the Returner's Set.

However, I'm not really into using those two, so I suggest using a Ranger. (click to see guide)

Newbie here. What are death weapons?

37 minutes ago, MoonBrew said:

Newbie here. What are death weapons?

These are weapons that good to have until you acquire your hero weapons. In some cases death weapons may be more useful than other hero weapons. You can easily get one by purchasing it from the daily quest shop (caspen 184 183) for 2 daily quest tokens.

Alternatively, you can use a Death Weapon Coupon and exchange it via the Achievement Manager around the area of the daily quest npc. Death Weapon Coupons can be bought from the vending area or other players for around 1b to 2b zeny. 

In case you have enough DM Points, you buy some from the Death Match Shop (casp_auct02). However, you're better off spending your DM Points on something else. 

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this