hz369

a bunch of questions xD

hi, hi, so i was looking a the valentine event gears and i realized there is 2 head gears that both have auto cast sonic blow of course there is also the punk beanie in the v4p shop. are they all the same? lv of the skill and cast chance? the descriptions are different. and is auto sonic blow build no longer viable since i read that it was patched some time ago. and the gears that give + range, does that mean if you make a build with range gears then dex becomes more important than str i think i read in a guide that was the case but due to a bug? finally what's the best pve/mvp class/build? if you can point me to a guide that is still relevant that would be awesome, there are so many that the more i read the more confused as to which route to take. tyty 🙂

42 minutes ago, hz369 said:

hi, hi, so i was looking a the valentine event gears and i realized there is 2 head gears that both have auto cast sonic blow of course there is also the punk beanie in the v4p shop. are they all the same? lv of the skill and cast chance? the descriptions are different. and is auto sonic blow build no longer viable since i read that it was patched some time ago.

The ones in valentines event have 25% demi reduction, while punk beani has no demi human reduction, its not used soo much for PVP and MVP hunting due to its nerf, cuzz it was bugged before giing it lvl 67 sonic blow, but now its fixed back to what the description gives, essentially theyre all the same now, in terms of chances although some HGs give lvl 7 others give lvl 10, depending on the description.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, hz369 said:

the gears that give + range, does that mean if you make a build with range gears then dex becomes more important than str i think i read in a guide that was the case but due to a bug?

I have used ranged gears and haven't seen damage changing.

20 hours ago, hz369 said:

finally what's the best pve/mvp class/build? if you can point me to a guide that is still relevant that would be awesome, there are so many that the more i read the more confused as to which route to take

You can use warlock if you want to stick to one class. This was the latest mvp related guide I could find. The keys things are ignore 100% boss mdef and +50% magic damage shoe cards like namely Fallen Bishop Hibram  and Nightmare Amon Ra. There are some useful tips at the end of this guide.

There are other classes that can also mvp, honestly don't know which is best. I thought GX was best but it does around 300k per hit rolling cutter which seems only good for classic mvps. RG can do 1m per hit with sacri and just Tao Gunka+variants but seems to not have splash.

Don't fall into the trap of spending 400m to make 100m. But its ok if you want to experience everything.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MoonBrew said:

I have used ranged gears and haven't seen damage changing.

You can use warlock if you want to stick to one class. This was the latest mvp related guide I could find. The keys things are ignore 100% boss mdef and +50% magic damage shoe cards like namely Fallen Bishop Hibram  and Nightmare Amon Ra. There are some useful tips at the end of this guide.

There are other classes that can also mvp, honestly don't know which is best. I thought GX was best but it does around 300k per hit rolling cutter which seems only good for classic mvps. RG can do 1m per hit with sacri and just Tao Gunka+variants but seems to not have splash.

Don't fall into the trap of spending 400m to make 100m. But its ok if you want to experience everything.

nice, im using a warlock now, but gx might be my spirt animal, do you think a crit gx build would work? there seems to be a lot of gears around crit builds. maybe with a auto sb or drain hp hat?

8 minutes ago, hz369 said:

nice, im using a warlock now, but gx might be my spirt animal, do you think a crit gx build would work? there seems to be a lot of gears around crit builds. maybe with a auto sb or drain hp hat?

I believe spells are better than crit type (probably because we can spam them with 0 delay). I have seen Meteor Assault GX in pve and Soul Breaker type in PVP.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MoonBrew said:

I believe spells are better than crit type (probably because we can spam them with 0 delay). I have seen Meteor Assault GX in pve and Soul Breaker type in PVP.

i guess i saw this build: Caspen SinX - GX Berserk Build / Splash Build - Job Guides - DreamerRO's Community (playdreamerro.com) and it looked pretty awesome. this one also mentioned to go for dex, but it is a older post so i guess that might have been patched.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.