Irish Heart

Easter Event 2021 [Closed]

Hello!

I just killed the hateful rabbit event mvp and it didn't give me a single drop and according to the @mi, it should be 100% drop rate for BB and War Supplies.

Hopefully it could be looked at cause it might be bugged. 

Thanks~

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Somniii~ said:

Hello!

I just killed the hateful rabbit event mvp and it didn't give me a single drop and according to the @mi, it should be 100% drop rate for BB and War Supplies.

Thanks~

+1

I think this was the same time where hateful rabbit was on my screen with 40%hp, then suddenly died after tp-ing.

Kindly check please. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

Note:

Magic basket will now give you intravision and sight while inside easter field. This should help you deal with mobs with hiding skills.

i dont have magic basket,only the weapon...

It's important for us to know the reason behind you claim that you are the one who killed it.

Is it the announcement?

If that's the case then there's really a possibility that there's bug on the announcement, chances are someone else dealt a higher damage on it and you are the one announced. Another possibility is that it was killed while you are teleporting. In some cases it just drop on the ground because you are nowhere to be found.

The drop of hateful rabbit will always go to the highest damage dealer. Just like every other bosses. It's very unlikely for a single mob to be bugged considering they are designed to the same thing as other bosses.

17 minutes ago, MUconteza said:

i dont have magic basket,only the weapon...

How come? Magic basket is arranged to be given first before the weapon? This is to make sure you'll receive the magic basket regardless of your class.

41 minutes ago, Somniii~ said:

Hello!

Thanks~

check inventory space, although in rare cases that the system couldn't determine whom to give the item it sometimes drop on the ground. There's also a possibility that someone else get the item due to a damage tie.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Xileria said:

It's important for us to know the reason behind you claim that you are the one who killed it.

Is it the announcement?

If that's the case then there's really a possibility that there's bug on the announcement, chances are someone else dealt a higher damage on it and you are the one announced. Another possibility is that it was killed while you are teleporting. In some cases it just drop on the ground because you are nowhere to be found.

The drop of hateful rabbit will always go to the highest damage dealer. Just like every other bosses. It's very unlikely for a single mob to be bugged considering they are designed to the same thing as other bosses.

Yes, it was in the announcements that stated I killed it. Then that might be the case, thanks for the clarification! 😄

3 minutes ago, Somniii~ said:

Yes, it was in the announcements that stated I killed it. Then that might be the case, thanks for the clarification! 😄

we did a test to try if it's dropping items and it does. It means it's really dropping loots but we simply do not know to whom it goes. I am not familiar on how exactly the system choose the name to announce. I've always thought it's for the highest damage dealer unless scripted in the other way (last hit). But we will still keep on looking to the issue.

41 minutes ago, ishlayer26 said:

May I know what do per monster drops and percent? Thank you

Use '@mi [monster name/ID]' in-game for drop rate and item list.

On 4/5/2021 at 6:05 PM, Irish Heart said:

19.gifMonster name/ID: Chameleon Frog (3891)

17.gifMonster name/ID: Papila Cae (3900)

16.gifMonster name/ID: Beeterfly (3899)

10.gifMonster name/ID: Geckzilla (3902)                        

5.gifMonster name/ID: Cobra Flower (3893)

4.gifMonster name/ID: Chicken Saurus (3892)

2.gifMonster name/ID: Wild Plant (3890)

8.gifMonster name/ID: Eleanor (3896)

21.gifMonster name/ID: Donnashello (3907)

20.gifMonster name/ID: Sea Tiger (3905)

Field BOSS

There are 4 Field Bosses atm. This includes the Hateful Rabbit, the Sphinx, the Predator and the Swamp Shark. All of them drop some goodies.

11.gifMonster name/ID: Predator (3904)

22.gifMonster name/ID: Swamp Shark (3908)

MVP BOSS
??

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kinomeowmeow said:

ok im ready for design contest 🤣🤣🤣 already finished 5 images 😍😍

Go ahead and bug Sadie and Haze enough to convince them have me to host 1 for this seasonal haha

On 4/5/2021 at 4:19 AM, Irish Heart said:

Frequently Ask Questions:

0. Where can I use my Easter Token?
A: You can exchange it for items in Phase 2.

1. Will these monsters become available as new Pets.
A: Not all of them but yes some of them will become available as new pets.

2. Will there be SoH in this event?
A: As far as I know our admin has no intention to include SoH in new events. The decision is upto him.

3. Will there be House of Trial in this event?
A: House of Trial is under reconstruction and will later be added as a regular event, I am not yet sure if I could include it in this seasonal event.

4. Will there be new sprites?
A: Yes

5. Where is the Race Shop?
A: Race shop will be added in the Phase 2.

6. I found a treasure key, where can I use it?
A: Easter Treasure boxes will start spawning in the Easter Field starting on April 07 2021. They are last part of Phase 1.

then AOT will become significantly cheaper? O.o

1 minute ago, Jeproxity said:

then AOT will become significantly cheaper? O.o

Maybe, maybe not. Whenever house of trials is part of seasonal event it can run as much as 8x a day. Probably at least 4x in average. Normally this last for 2 weeks or more. That's in minimum 56x. Once it's added as a regular event it will run most likely 4x a week.

Hi guys! I made a quick easter guide. Also shared the build I am using when farming. hehehe 

I would also really appreciate if you sub to my channel hahaha Thank you!

• Like 2

Amon Ra is still better than Hateful Bunny Card, can it be boost to be better maybe?

Should Tame Beast Card affect Grand Cross damage maybe? 

I've tested my self the predator card and tame beast. kinda not implemented yet. not affect grand cross damage, even it says adds 5 % HP at the description (predator card) but it is not. I'm not sure if these cards should affect GC or not, but the 5% hp doesnt work, for sure 

5 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

Amon Ra is still better than Hateful Bunny Card, can it be boost to be better maybe?

They are never made to be better but a variant.

And gc most likely cant be boosted by holy modifier since it also ignore other modifier in its formula except atk/matk rates

question... is alt allowed in event map for example soul linker for sorc link ?

35 minutes ago, kinomeowmeow said:

question... is alt allowed in event map for example soul linker for sorc link ?

it's fine. I don't mind it.

Any Chance we get the bots removed that are standing around after they filled up their inventory and now their AI broke?

Its kind of insane that there is no oversight for the event map, doubly so when they drop raffle tickets/bags of zeny.

That the map is lagging out is also an issue ...

just my 2 cents

9 minutes ago, Sarasamuku said:

Any Chance we get the bots removed that are standing around after they filled up their inventory and now their AI broke?

Its kind of insane that there is no oversight for the event map, doubly so when they drop raffle tickets/bags of zeny.

That the map is lagging out is also an issue ...

just my 2 cents

report through @request if you see any. We got a proper section for that.

8 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

I think Amon Ra Card should be better in terms of activating Kyrie because of you have to sacrifice 350 INT.
Hateful bunny on the other hand, doesn't sacrifice/require INT (correct me if I'm wrong) to activate Kyrie, though has a lesser chance to activate I guess?...

1 hour ago, Tyrannical said:

I think Amon Ra Card should be better in terms of activating Kyrie because of you have to sacrifice 350 INT.
Hateful bunny on the other hand, doesn't sacrifice/require INT (correct me if I'm wrong) to activate Kyrie, though has a lesser chance to activate I guess?...

they have same chance except easter bunny card doesn't require int but boots refinement. Without int, amon ra has 3% chance to activate kyrie, 10% if you have 350 int. Hateful has 3% chance if compounded in non +8 footgear. Which is why i don't understand why amon ra is better than hateful lol. Well amon ra gives +5 all stat.

2 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

they have same chance except easter bunny card doesn't require int but boots refinement. Without int, amon ra has 3% chance to activate kyrie, 10% if you have 350 int. Hateful has 3% chance if compounded in non +8 footgear. Which is why i don't understand why amon ra is better than hateful lol. Well amon ra gives +5 all stat.

I tested with physical attacks and Amon's kyrie is spammed with more frequency, can it be 15% please? And please I definitely think that Tame Beast should affect GC damage, only Acolyte Class has Holy Magic and its damage is really shitty so, that's a way this new card can be useful 🙏🏻.