Jump to content
Irish Heart

Easter Event 2021 [Closed]

Recommended Posts

On 4/13/2021 at 9:28 PM, Irish Heart said:

Cards as useless as they may be, will remain useful after the event. Wood rosary won't have any. Cards are pretty much just collectibles for this event though you'll need them if you want to get the giant cat bag, a garment similar with loli ruri crescent and santa backpack.

The Giant cat bag will be available in event shop? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, S N I F F U P said:

The Giant cat bag will be available in event shop? 

yes, you'll need all the easter cards to buy it later.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phase 3 Patch Note/Summary:

  • Added 70+ new sprites.
  • Re-arrange shop.
  • You can buy wooden rosary for 6555 easter token (was supposed to be 16k, but nevermind, it's already there)
  • Chicken Saurus Egg description is wrong. It's not +150% hit, it's +150 hit only.  (to be fixed next patch)
  • Giant Cat Bag is now available. Enchantment and costume npc  to be added tomorrow.
  • Race shop is now available.
  • New mobs to be added later. If I don't get lazy.
  • Treasure boxes to be added later.
  • Scripture exchange npc is missing (I don't know where this npc go)


----
Please report any description or item effect issue. I'll try to fix them by tomorrow. There's a possibility that I made a mistake on them as I had to rush writing their descriptions and script..

Special thanks to:
[GM] Chronos
[GM] Miyuki
[GM] Snow
Sniffup
Friday05
AllenAaron
Jell-O
and to the rest of the staff for your help in choosing the sprite as well as their effects and descriptions. 
 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Irish Heart said:

Phase 3 Patch Note/Summary:

  • Added 70+ new sprites.
  • Re-arrange shop.
  • You can buy wooden rosary for 6555 easter token (was supposed to be 16k, but nevermind, it's already there)
  • Chicken Saurus Egg description is wrong. It's not +150% hit, it's +150 hit only.  (to be fixed next patch)
  • Giant Cat Bag is now available. Enchantment and costume npc  to be added tomorrow.
  • Race shop is now available.
  • New mobs to be added later. If I don't get lazy.
  • Treasure boxes to be added later.
  • Scripture exchange npc is missing (I don't know where this npc go)


----
Please report any description or item effect issue. I'll try to fix them by tomorrow. There's a possibility that I made a mistake on them as I had to rush writing their descriptions and script..

Special thanks to:
[GM] Chronos
[GM] Miyuki
[GM] Snow
Sniffup
Friday05
AllenAaron
Jell-O
and to the rest of the staff for your help in choosing the sprite as well as their effects and descriptions. 
 

waiting for Giant Cat Backpack costume version uwu, will it be available like costume santa backpack?

Edited by Jell-O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 12:46 AM, Jell-O said:

waiting for Giant Cat Backpack costume version uwu, will it be available like costume santa backpack?

I heard that you need 2k flower to convert it.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Xileria said:

I heard that you need 2k flower to convert it.

no please (╯Q A Q)╯︵ ┻━┻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xileria said:

I heard that you need 2k flower to convert it.

Pls add G flower in NPC shop 😁❤️

1 hour ago, DeMyX said:

i hope you guys put NPC that can change zeny , dtoken or SOH 😥

As i think our admin Haze wont add that again, 

Edited by S N I F F U P
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ishlayer26 said:

How does the race shop do work?

Also toke of siegfried?

You have to be at least in top 5 during global egg buff inside Easter field

1st place = 10 points/ 2nd = 8 points / 3rd = 6 points/ 4th =4 points/ 5th= 2 points this points are used to buy from the race shop NPC.

As for token of siegfried you can use it to resurect your characther in case you die inside Instances / Elite Dungeon / Elite Endless Tower (Abyss Tower)
useful in times if your party doesn't have AB/Priest available or if you and your team got wiped 😂 (Ex: Elite dungeon doesn't let you use Yggdrasil leaf) 

Edited by Zerg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Catman Turban Jacket's effect is not being applied. Doesn't add 30 to all stats and 10% to MaxHP.

Cat-Turban-Bug.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question about bengal tiger hat from Easter Gears Shop.. the autocast sonic blow what level is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, errolcute said:

Scripture page npc is no longer available?

returned.

 

1 hour ago, Kymchi said:

Catman Turban Jacket's effect is not being applied. Doesn't add 30 to all stats and 10% to MaxHP.

Cat-Turban-Bug.jpg

fixed.

 

25 minutes ago, nazerene2 said:

I have a question about bengal tiger hat from Easter Gears Shop.. the autocast sonic blow what level is it?

Lv. 10

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any final phase for this event? Or is the 3rd phase the last phase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hLCS said:

Is there any final phase for this event? Or is the 3rd phase the last phase?

the final phase is the closing event/raffle.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. So there will be no additional headgears/ items for exchange at the last phase? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excuse me maam. whats happening at easter event fild. its looks like. i keep crashing sometimes? anyone suggestions? 😞 cant farm well..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×