Irish Heart

Easter Event 2021 [Closed]

can you fix the super sayan low headger 

i make it to custome and when i farming to easter game crash happen. 

but if takeoff the super sayan it didn't crash 

btw thx for fixing it 👌

12 minutes ago, exdelo said:

can you fix the super sayan low headger 

i make it to custome and when i farming to easter game crash happen. 

but if takeoff the super sayan it didn't crash 

btw thx for fixing it 👌

what's the exact item ID? or item name so we can check it.

1 minute ago, Irish Heart said:

what's the exact item ID? or item name so we can check it.

i think that's item id 23786

OMG.. i keep crashing when that supersaiyan costume encounter it at easterfild. pls fix it 😞 i keep crashing on that costume... 

52 minutes ago, Friday05 said:

i think that's item id 23786

30 minutes ago, Tamina13 said:

OMG.. i keep crashing when that supersaiyan costume encounter it at easterfild. pls fix it 😞 i keep crashing on that costume... 

temporarily change its sprite to an actual "super fire". until fixed. I'll ask a spriter to adjust it and fix it on the next patch. Players need to re- wear the item for now.

• Like 1

after this phase 3. my client not working well.

my all items and gear turn to unknown item. (turn to apple)

theres new update?

On 4/24/2021 at 12:47 AM, HearTLeZz said:

after this phase 3. my client not working well.

my all items and gear turn to unknown item. (turn to apple)

theres new update?

Phase 3 patch started last night there's no patch since yesterday. There was a report of superfire causing GE but its sprite was changed and was temp fixed. When did you started having the issue?

18 minutes ago, Xileria said:

Phase 3 patch started last night there's no patch since yesterday. There was a report of superfire causing GE but its sprite was changed and was temp fixed. When did you started having the issue?

its started now when i open dreamerro its said ( cannot open system/iteminfo.lua: no such file or directory ) ( cannot open system/PetEvolutionCln.lub: no such file or directory ) ( cannot open system/achievement_list/lub: no such file or directory )

On 4/24/2021 at 1:19 AM, HearTLeZz said:

its started now when i open dreamerro its said ( cannot open system/iteminfo.lua: no such file or directory ) ( cannot open system/PetEvolutionCln.lub: no such file or directory ) ( cannot open system/achievement_list/lub: no such file or directory )

Lol then your client is corrupted. You are missing so many files. You can try asking someone to upload an iteminfo.lua for you and just place it in your system folder or force your client to repatch. I don't know how but i think you only need to delete something to make it patch. I dont think there's a patch for other missing files like achievement etc. Perhaps its better to download full client. Sorry I am not at home to help you.

2 minutes ago, Xileria said:

Lol then your client is corrupted. You can try asking someone to upload an iteminfo.lua for you and just place it in your system folder or force your client to repatch. I don't know how but i think you only need to delete something to make it patch. Sorry I am not at home to help you.

XD ill try to reinstall.. thanks BTW

THIS is the crashing issue. with that sprite super saiyan maam irish... hope it will fix it soon thanks for the concern.. GODBLESS 🙂 

Edited by Tamina13

On 4/24/2021 at 3:57 AM, Tamina13 said:

image.thumb.png.98966fc3b11e9edefd46b82fb7b30413.png

THIS is the crashing issue. with that sprite super saiyan maam irish... hope it will fix it soon thanks for the concern.. GODBLESS 🙂 

Super fire aura had been changed already since hours ago so if you guys are still having error from it that's really weird. Also submitting screenshot of the error won't work as what we read from it is the middle portion that tells which type of sprites and palletes were available when you got the GE. Better send the notepad

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xileria said:

Super fire aura had been changed already since hours ago so if you guys are still having error from it that's really weird. Also submitting screenshot of the error won't work as what we read from it is the middle portion that tells which type of sprites and palletes were available when you got the GE. Better send the notepad

Ok thank you ❤️ ill ss the notepad all of them once i got crashed again 🙂

I have a good suggestion... pls add swamp shark in custom easter event pet choices ....

stats same as gomhinzo 20 stats/increase damage to large size monsters by 10% 

3 hours ago, • Ryôshi • said:

How can i get my easter cards in my gstorage im stuck in GUILD STORAGE OPENED BUG.. 

On 4/27/2021 at 5:13 PM, Kymchi said:

Is this when you type @gstorage there's just a message in the chat window that says Guild Storage Opened but the actual guild storage is not opened? If yes, then it's the guild storage bug and it may be caused by, but not limited to, the following:

• Deleting a character that is still a member of the guild.
  • Deleting a character (dunno if it's needed to be a member of the guild or not) by forcibly changing the your computer's date and time.

Well, whatever the reason, the only way to fix this is to either create a Support Ticket or to wait for a server reboot. However, there's no telling when the next reboot will happen.

I believe you were already given a similar response via @request earlier.

That said, unless you're very careful, storing expensive/important stuff in a guild storage is a bit risky. Aside from the gstorage bug (which is fairly easy to avoid), you could accidentally invite someone to your guild (instead of like whispering or inviting them to a party) and they could take everything in there without you knowing. 

Treasure Boxes, Treasure Keys and Easter Raid

Easter Raid
(To be implemented Later today. I'm letting the other key owner who obtain it from normal bosses to have their keys used first.)
The easter raid will respawn one Raid Boss every 3 hours. The party of the player who will manage to last hit the boss will get a chance to obtain a Treasure key at 10% chance as well as other rewards. The player who can deal the highest amount of damage to the boss will receive it's MVP reward.  The treasure chest key is a wearable item (weapon) that you can refine.

Treasure Key
Each refinement of your treasure key affects your chances of successfully opening a treasure chest.
(Ex.  +4 Treasure key = 40% chance to unlock the treasure chest, +10 = 100%)

If you failed to unlock a treasure chest, your key will be broken and will be downgraded by 1 refinement. You can repair it and upgrade again
If you succeed in unlocking a treasure chest, your key will be consumed. The treasure key has 1 slot, if you compound any card on it, it will also be consumed.

Additionally the refinement of your treasure chest determines the type of rewards you can obtain from that treasure chest.

Treasure Chest

Reward Classification.
+4 and Below - Bronze Reward (easter items)
+5 ~ 6 = Silver Rewards  (some zeny bags, sea god wrath, glorified orc trophy, bubble gums etc)
+7 ~ 8 = Gold Reward  (bloodstone, pure ori, elu , comabat coins etc)
+9 ~10 = Platinum Rewards (forge headgears, easter pets, giant cat bag, enchanted temporal boots)

Note:
While the Platinum rewards can be extremely valuable, there's no guarantee that you'll get one, I'll say it will still depends on your luck.
Make sure to open up some space in your inventory. Especially on high refine keys. The NPC has checks but better be sure as I am not going to compensate you if you accidentally drop any item.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HERE WE GO !!!

17 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

Easter Raid
(To be implemented Later today. I'm letting the other key owner who obtain it from normal bosses to have their keys used first.)
The easter raid will respawn one Raid Boss every 3 hours. The party of the player who will manage to last hit the boss will get a chance to obtain a Treasure key at 10% chance as well as other rewards. The player who can deal the highest amount of damage to the boss will receive it's MVP reward.  The treasure chest key is a wearable item (weapon) that you can refine.

Treasure Key
Each refinement of your treasure key affects your chances of successfully opening a treasure chest.

If you failed to unlock a treasure chest, your key will be broken and will be downgraded by 1 refinement. You can repair it and upgrade again
If you succeed in unlocking a treasure chest, your key will be consumed. The treasure key has 1 slot, if you compound any card on it, it will also be consumed.

Additionally the refinement of your treasure chest determines the type of rewards you can obtain from that treasure chest.

Treasure Chest

Reward Classification.
+5 ~ 6 = Silver Rewards  (some zeny bags, sea god wrath, glorified orc trophy, bubble gums etc)
+9 ~10 = Platinum Rewards (forge headgears, easter pets, giant cat bag, enchanted temporal boots)

Note:
While the Platinum rewards can be extremely valuable, there's no guarantee that you'll get one, I'll say it will still depends on your luck.
Make sure to open up some space in your inventory. Especially on high refine keys. The NPC has checks but better be sure as I am not going to compensate you if you accidentally drop any item.

29 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

The easter raid will respawn one Raid Boss every 3 hours. The party of the player who will manage to last hit the boss will get a chance to obtain a Treasure key at 10% chance as well as other rewards. 

re0.png

• Haha 3

Raid Boss will now spawn 20 minutes after Easter Egg Hunt Race.
Reduce Raid boss hp by 30%

9 minutes ago, Irish Heart said:

Raid Boss will now spawn 20 minutes after Easter Egg Hunt Race.
Reduce Raid boss hp by 30%

Hi Irish. Not sure if this has been mentioned before but how often does the treasure chest spawn, assuming we already have the key to use on it?

1 minute ago, avagun123 said:

Hi Irish. Not sure if this has been mentioned before but how often does the treasure chest spawn, assuming we already have the key to use on it?

every 10 minutes everytime someone successfully unlocked it.

7 hours ago, Irish Heart said:

Easter Raid

Treasure Key

Treasure Chest

Reward Classification.

Note:

About the rewards if your treasure key is +10 ? you will get all The rewards from Bronze to Platinum? or just the Platinum rewards?

7 minutes ago, nazerene2 said:

About the rewards if your treasure key is +10 ? you will get all The rewards from Bronze to Platinum? or just the Platinum rewards?

yes. but most rewards from bronze to plat are random.