Jump to content
IrisdeArmelia

doing for best memory

Recommended Posts

As for player more than a year I also make some video and turn it to memory. Cuz I know its will come the time I got a call that I'm going rest from dro.. FOR a lot of reason.. when I will visit when i want to but for now, I'm goin to be inactive...

 

 

 

 

Those of my edit stuff and its credit from Dreamer ro of my character... my lovely memory ~ my happy memory

not a goodbye...just drop by ~

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are you leaving because your suggestions were denied? we'll miss you Ida.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Latte said:

are you leaving because your suggestions were denied? we'll miss you Ida.

I guess It's because of the ramadan she wont be able to online that much but still try to do  some errands 🙂

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Latte said:

are you leaving because your suggestions were denied? we'll miss you Ida.

idk how and why you sound so sarcastic. xd

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Latte said:

are you leaving because your suggestions were denied? we'll miss you Ida.

lol.... im not leaving cuz of suggestion lol...im just busy in real life..plus this just a game.. i dont want just becuz of game i got obsseseed on... so better im focusing on reall life..and ramadhan is happened right? so its going to be being..so u should know the reason before okie

 

and if i wanna play later i will play...

 

Edited by IrisdeArmelia
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, IrisdeArmelia said:

lol.... im not leaving cuz of suggestion lol...im just busy in real life..plus this just a game.. i dont want just becuz of game i got obsseseed on... so better im focusing on reall life..and ramadhan is happened right? so its going to be being..so u should know the reason before okie

 

and if i wanna play later i will play...

 

Wishing you goodluck in real life! But, I also hope you comeback soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AzureDreams said:

idk how and why you sound so sarcastic. xd

💕💕💕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eunoia. said:

I guess It's because of the ramadan she wont be able to online that much but still try to do  some errands 🙂

im sorry we cant talk much dear...if u wanna say anything find me in fb okie... im quite busy with real life stuff...i do miss dro thats why i come even tho just for a minute but at least i can meet u guys its enough for me...

 

i will comeback when the right time... jaa ne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×